Thursday, January 12, 2012

The Old School Desk


So I was in the shop the other day, and the customer walking through was looking for an old school desk for a punk rock high school party. I didn't have such a thing, yet, but I been thinking about making something like that for a long time. She gave me the final push to get on with it, and a week later, I present to you…




The Old School Desk, bad apple edition, is scratched, worn, bent, and graffitied! This desk has seen the trial of years of abuse by misbegotten youth. Now you can be your own rebel without a cause... The desk comes with six different poses, all the way from lounging with your feet up, to sprawling on the desktop, to hiding under the chair. The whole scene is ten land impact, one for the optional shadow map, five for the chair with poses, and four for the desk. It also comes with the purely decorative chair with a land impact of three.

The desk features detailed, original texture work and original mesh sculpting. I think you'll be impressed with the quality. This is our first mesh release of many more to come... stay tuned!

Weather! or not? Main Store

Weather! or not? Marketplace

No comments:

Post a Comment